Advanced Content Management System
Part two of the two part session will provide a more advanced options of
the Microsite Content Management System or (CMS). The Microsite CMS is a
powerful tool that allows you to use the Connected Community Platform to
build professional Websites and add content with ease without needing
to know HTML or how to program. During this hands on session we will
walk through a common scenario of adding and editing pages and
navigation items to communicate to members about an annual meeting. We add to our sample pages using more advanced techniques and tools. As
always, there will be plenty of time at the end for client questions.
- Construct pages with greater confidence and ease.
- Use more advanced content types to produce and manage professional webpages.
- Using Hyperlinks -- Internal and External
- Uploading files
- Directly embedding content from YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter and other third party widgets.
- Syndicating Content within or between Microsites
No per-registration is needed and is free to all Higher Logic clients. We will also provide the training recording and session materials after the session for everyone to review.
Please call: 1-866-642-1665
Then Use participant pass code: 463600#
Web Conference Details
* Please login as a guest with your First and Last Name and Organization Name