The Resource Library product is a great tool to help Connected Community site users share and manage industry and institutional knowledge in an organized and easily accessible way. During this training session we will explore configuration options and functionality that Community Managers can use to enhance their user's experience with the Resource Libraries. We will use a real world scenario of managing a "Board of Directors" Resource Library and an "Industry Partner Award" Resource Library to illustrate essential configuration options and (sometimes) overlooked functionality.
- Become familiar with the configuration options and features of the Resource Library product.
- Understand the differences between a Stand Alone and Community Linked Resource library and when to use each type to meet business needs.
- Managing a Community Linked Resource Library
- Managing a Stand Alone Resource Library
- Managing Folders and the default Folder or view for optimal organization
- Specialized entry types -- Copyrighted Materials and Slideshows
No pre-registration is needed and is free to all Higher Logic clients. We will also provide the training recording and session materials after the session for everyone to review.
Please call: 1-866-642-1665
Then use participant pass code: 463600#
Web Conference Details
* Please login as a guest with your First and Last Name and Organization Name
Date and Time
Thursday, June 7, 2012, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada))