Advanced| Real Magnet:
This live, in-person training is focused on all things marketing automation: strategy and technical tips to achieve your goals. We will cover how to create and design Landing Pages and various campaigns including: Engagement and Lead Scoring, Welcome and Drip, and Event Promotion/Call To Action. This training includes hands-on exercises, interactive strategy sessions and office hours with the Higher Logic Client Success Team. Read below to see what Higher Logic Academy Live: Advanced Real Magnet Marketing Automation training has to offer.
$99 per person, includes printed training manual, breakfast, lunch and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
Attendees will learn how to use the Marketing Automation Enterprise powered by Real Magnet platform to create mailings, campaigns, and implement the best practices to successfully deploy marketing automation.
- Clients wanting to start (or re-vamp) campaigns and deploy marketing automation successfully.
- Clients that have either completed the Basic | New User | Real Magnet course OR those already familiar with templates, messages, and managing contacts.
- Bring Your Core Project Team: Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core marketing automation team.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions. Please remember to bring your WiFi enabled laptops. Then we have optional office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- What is Marketing Automation?
- Automation Tools
- Creating Listening Campaigns: Engagement & Lead Scoring
- Creating Campaigns: Welcome & Drip
- Creating Campaigns: Event Promotion/Call to Action
- Creating Campaigns: Landing Pages
- Office Hours (Optional)
5 pm Training Concludes
1100 Wilson Blvd, 30th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209.
* Enter the building and take the escalator to the second floor. Walk past the receptionist desk and take the elevator to the 30th floor.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
What is your Inclement Weather Policy?
Higher Logic's Inclement Weather Policy is to be safe. If we are experiencing inclement weather and you do not feel safe traveling to training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will transfer your registration to another training date of your choice.
If our training facility (UVA Darden School of Business) closes due to inclement weather, we will notify our attendees as soon as possible to inform them of the closer. Higher Logic will transfer your registration to another training date of your choice.
Still have unanswered questions, have you checked out our FAQ page?