Advanced | Informz Marketing Automation:
This live, in-person training is focused on all things Marketing Automation Professional powered by Informz: strategy and technical tips to achieve your goals. This training includes hands-on exercises, interactive strategy sessions and office hours. Read below to see what this training has to offer.
$99 per person, includes printed training manual, breakfast, lunch and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
- You will learn how to use the Marketing Automation Professional powered by Informz platform design, test, and deploy campaigns.
- You will discover the best practices to successfully deploy marketing automation.
- Clients wanting to start (or re-vamp) campaigns and deploy marketing automation successfully.
- Clients that have either completed Basic | New User | Informz course OR those already familiar with templates, mailings, and managing subscribers.
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core marketing automation team.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions. Please remember to bring your WiFi enabled laptops. Then we have optional office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- What is Marketing Automation?
- Campaigns Overview:
- Using the Campaign Designer
- Editing Existing Campaigns
- QA/Testing, Launch, and Activation
- Welcome/Nurture/Drip Campaigns
- Advanced Reporting: Using the Campaign Dashboard
- Campaigns Continued:
- Event Campaigns
- Re-engagement Campaigns
- Member Renewal Campaigns (overview)
- Building Other/Custom Campaigns
- Automation Tools: Scoring and Personas
- Summary and Wrap-Up: Strategy and Case Studies
Office Hours (Optional)
5 pm Training Concludes
Note: this training is located in the Higher Logic office at 1919 North Lynn Street, 5th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
Still have unanswered questions, have you checked out our FAQ page?