This free in-person training is focused on all things community management: strategy, engagement tactics, and technical tips to achieve your goals. Read below to see what Higher Logic Academy Live: Online Communities training has to offer.
Attendees will discover how to implement the best practices for a successful launch (or re-launch) and grow their Higher Logic Online Community.
- Clients familiar with the Higher Logic Online Communities platform.
- Higher Logic Online Communities clients wishing to explore advanced topics and take their community to the next level.
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core community project team. We kindly ask that you bring no more than 4 people per organization so we have space for everyone to attend.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions in the morning and early afternoon. Then we have option office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Using the Content Management System (CMS)
- Configuring Widgets
- Engagement Tactics
- Advanced Automation Rules
- Gamification: Ribbons, Badges & Beyond
- Delivering Personalized Content and Connections:
- Tagging Schema/Search
Round Table Topics (Optional)
Round Table Topics
5 pm Training Concludes
In the afternoon, you will able to customize your learning experience with the roundtable topics that are of interest to you and your team.
You'll have plenty of time to rotate between several table topics that are relevant to your organization. This is a great time to ask questions and get hands-on help from Higher Logic staff.
Potential Table Topics may include:
Where is the training located?Note: this training is not located in the Higher Logic office but a few blocks away at 1100 Wilson Blvd, 30th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209. Enter the building and take the escalator to the second floor. Walk past the receptionist desk and take the elevator to the 30th floor.What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels? We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details. #CommunityManagement#Gamification#Launching#MarketingandCommunications#InPersonTraining#CommunityManagerPath#OnlineCommunities
- Content Management System
- Configuring Automation Rules
- Engagement Tactics and Driving Traffic to Your Site
- Generating Seed Questions
- Launch Planning
- Re-Launching Your Site
- Creating a Content Calendar
- Gamification: Setting Up Badges, Ribbons and More
- Need help with a topic that isn't listed here? Email the Higher Logic Education Team and we'll assist you.