Advanced | Campaigns | Informz Marketing Automation:
This free in-person training is focused on all things Marketing Automation Professional powered by Informz: strategy and technical tips to achieve your goals. This training includes hands-on exercises, interactive strategy sessions and office hours with the Higher Logic Client Success Team. Read below to see what this training has to offer.
- You will learn how to use the Marketing Automation Professional powered by Informz platform to create templates and send mailings, and deploy campaigns.
- You will discover implement the best practices to successfully deploy marketing automation.
- Clients wanting to start (or re-vamp) campaigns and deploy marketing automation successfully.
- Clients that have either completed Basic | New User | Informz course OR those already familiar with templates, mailings, and managing subscribers.
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core marketing automation team. We kindly ask that you bring no more than 4 people per organization so we have space for everyone to attend.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- What is Marketing Automation?
- Marketing Automation: Strategy & Segmentation
- Using the Campaign Designer
- Editing Existing Campaigns
- Campaigns: QA/Testing, Launch, and Activation
- Advanced Reporting: Using the Campaign Dashboard
- Campaign Showcase:
- Design Inspiration
- Best Practices Examples
Office Hours (Optional)
5 pm Training Concludes
Note: this training is not located in the Higher Logic office but a few blocks away at 1100 Wilson Blvd, 30th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209. Enter the building and take the escalator to the second floor. Walk past the receptionist desk and take the elevator to the 30th floor.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
CAE Credits: 3
This training meets the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential. You will receive 3 CAE credits for attending the entire program.
For more information on Higher Logic's CAE Approved Provider status, please click here.