This free in-person training is focused on all things community management: strategy, engagement tactics, and technical tips to achieve your goals. Read below to see what Higher Logic Academy Live: Online Communities training has to offer.
Attendees will discover how to implement the best practices for a successful launch (or re-launch) and grow their Higher Logic Online Community.
- New Higher Logic Online Communities clients
- Existing Higher Logic Online Communities clients wishing to re-launch their community
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core community project team. We kindly ask that you bring no more than 4 people per organization so we have space for everyone to attend.
This training has two parts-- general sessions in the morning and early afternoon for the entire group and a menu of afternoon roundtable topics that you may select from.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Getting Started – Platform Overview
- Site Setup & Editing Themes
- Establishing Community Goals
- Benchmarks for a Healthy Community: Navigating Reports
- Launch and Re-Launch Strategy
- Configuring Your Site for Success:
- Understanding Security Groups
- Configuring Communities
- Basic Automation Rules
- Mastering Moderation
Office Hours (Optional)
What should I bring?
5 pm Training Concludes
Please bring a laptop
with WiFi capabilities. Also, dress in layers as our training room temperature can vary and we want you to be comfortable.Are meals included?
Yes! Please come hungry-- we're including breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon break. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions please indicate those during your registration or email our Education Team
For more information on Higher Logic's CAE Approved Provider status, please click here.