New for 2019!
This course includes training on the New Admin Experience -- Online Communities and features hands-on exercises, access to sandbox site for practice, and a Side-by-Side Comparison of the "Classic" versus "New Admin Experience".
This live, in-person training is focused on all things community management: strategy, engagement tactics, and technical tips to achieve your goals. Read below to see what Higher Logic Academy Live: Online Communities training has to offer.
$99 per person, includes printed training manual, breakfast, lunch and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
Attendees will discover how to implement the best practices for a successful launch (or re-launch) and grow their Higher Logic Online Community.
- New Higher Logic Online Communities clients
- Existing Higher Logic Online Communities clients wishing to re-launch their community
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core community project team.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions in the morning and early afternoon. Then we have option office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Getting Started – Platform Overview
- New Content: Side-by-Side Comparison of the "Classic" versus "New Admin Experience"
- Establishing Community Goals
- Benchmarks for a Healthy Community: Navigating Reports
- New Content: Updated Community Tracking Worksheet, Dashboards
- Launch and Re-Launch Strategy
- New Content: Includes the New Admin Experience Interface
- Configuring Your Site for Success
- Understanding Security Groups
- Configuring Communities
- Site Setup & Editing Themes
- Basic Automation Rules
- Mastering Moderation
5 pm Training Concludes
Where is the Training Located?
Illinois CPA Society
550 W. Jackson (Corner of Jackson + Clinton)
Chicago, IL 60661
* Attendees Do NOT need to check in with security to access the training. Just get on the elevator and off on the 9th floor.
Parking Recommendations & Costs:
We have two recommended options for parking:
(1) Building Parking:
Drive around back to Quincy Street to access the garage. Parking is $11 if in before 8:00 am. Arriving after 8:00 am it is $14. Tell the attendant you will get a parking sticker and pay when you leave. You may purchase a parking sticker for $14 from ICPAS receptionist. LEAVE KEYS WITH ATTENDANT.
(2) Parking Garage Across the Street:
Entrance on Clinton or Canal Streets. Approximately $21 for full day parking. SELF PARK
Train/Bus | Public Transportation:
What is your Inclement Weather Policy?
- Train | ILCPA is located across the street from Union Station - look for the Jackson/Clinton exit.
- Train | ILCPA is located 4 blocks south of the Ogilvie Station.
- Bus | ILCPA is across the street from the Union Station Transit (Bus) Center.
Higher Logic's Inclement Weather Policy is to be safe. If we are experiencing inclement weather and you do not feel safe traveling to training, please email email@example.com and we will transfer your registration to another training date of your choice.
If our training facility closes due to inclement weather, we will notify our attendees as soon as possible to inform them of the closer. Higher Logic will transfer your registration to another training date of your choice. Are meals provided?
Yes. Please come hungry, we will provide Breakfast, Lunch, and Breaks. We provide vegetarian and vegan meal options.
* If you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies, please indicate them during the registration process. Or email the Higher Logic Education Team, we're happy to assist.