New for 2019!
This course includes training on the New Admin Experience -- Online Communities and features hands-on exercises, access to sandbox site for practice, and a Side-by-Side Comparison of the "Classic" versus "New Admin Experience."
This live, in-person training is focused on all things community management: strategy, engagement tactics, and technical tips to achieve your goals. Read below to see what Higher Logic Academy Live: Online Communities training has to offer.
Attendees will discover how to implement the best practices for a successful launch (or re-launch) and grow their Higher Logic Online Community.
$99 per person, includes printed training manual, breakfast, lunch and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
- Clients familiar with the Higher Logic Online Communities platform.
- Higher Logic Online Communities clients wishing to explore advanced topics and take their community to the next level.
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core community project team.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions in the morning and early afternoon. Then we have optional office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- New Content: Using the New Page Designer
- New Content: Using the New Content Management System (CMS)
- New Content: Configuring Widgets using the New Page Designer
- Engagement Tactics
- New Content: Includes the New Admin Experience Interface
- Advanced Automation Rules
- Gamification: Ribbons, Badges & Beyond
- Delivering Personalized Content and Connections:
- Tagging Schema/Search
Office Hours (Optional)
5 pm Training Concludes
Where is the training located?
Note: this training is located in the Higher Logic office at 1919 North Lynn Street, 5th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
Still have unanswered questions, have you checked out our FAQ page?