Join the Higher Logic Education Team for Distance Learning!
Perfect for our regional customers who are unable to travel to our in-person events, this free distance learning training can be taken from your office -- no travel required.
This course is identical to our In-Person offering and includes training on the New Admin Experience -- Online Communities and features hands-on exercises, virtual labs, and access to sandbox site for practice. We’ll also explore the foundational community management skills needed to create a thriving and engaged site. And, you’ll discover what Community Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to select and how to gather data and benchmark your community.
Schedule at a Glance:
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Pre-Lesson: New Admin Experience
- Lesson 1: Platform Overview & Widgets
- Lesson 2: Increasing Engagement: Best Practices (Starts)
Lunch Break 12:30 pm-1:30 pm
1 pm Afternoon Sessions:
- Lesson 2: Increasing Engagement: Best Practices (Finishes)
- Lesson 3: Measuring Success: Reporting/Benchmarks
- Lesson 4: Automation Rules
- Lesson 5: Security
6 pm Training Concludes
6-7 pm Instructor Office Hours (Optional)
Click here to download a detailed course agenda and learning objectives.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
Attendees will discover how to implement the best practices for a successful launch (or re-launch) and grow their Higher Logic Online Community.
- New Higher Logic Online Communities clients
- Existing Higher Logic Online Communities clients wishing to re-launch their community
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please register no more than four members of your core community project team to this training so we have space for everyone to attend.