This Training is Full:
To be placed on a waitlist for this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This free in-person training is focused on all things Microsites. Learners that complete this hands-on, interactive workshop will emerge with a fully-configured Microsite template that they can use to launch to their chapters, sections, communities, and/or event communities.
We will also share Microsite design examples and mini case studies to inspire you. Finally, we'll explore our turnkey Microsite Training Toolkit so that you can train your site/community administrators with confidence and ease.
- Learners will create a best practices Microsite template.
- Learners will apply design best practices to their Microsite template.
- Learners will discover how to use our new turnkey "Microsite Training Toolkit" to train site administrators/community admins.
- Clients that are licensed for the Microsites module [Online Communities] and need to launch or re-launch their Microsites.
- Clients that have a basic proficiency in the Online Communities Content Management System (CMS) and are able to create/edit pages, content and site themes.
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core project team. We kindly ask that you bring no more than 2 people per organization so we have space for everyone to attend.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Microsite Design Inspiration: Models, Samples, and Success Stories
- Customizing your Microsite template
- Editing site navigation and content
- Including ads, polls, and a slide deck
- Adding syndicated content
- Managing site permissions
1pm | Afternoon Sessions
- Launching Microsites
- How to use our turnkey "Microsite Training Toolkit"
- Microsite Design Show and Tell
Office Hours (Optional)
3:30 pm Training Concludes
Where is the training located?
This training is located in the Higher Logic office. Once you enter the lobby look for Higher Logic staff who will badge you in and escort you to the training. We are located on the 5th floor.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
What do I need to bring to training?
Please bring a laptop with WiFi capabilities and dress in layers as our training room can vary in temperature and we want you to be comfortable.