Advanced| Real Magnet:
This live, in-person training is focused on all things marketing automation: strategy and technical tips to achieve your goals. We will cover how to create and design Landing Pages and various campaigns including: Engagement and Lead Scoring, Welcome and Drip, and Event Promotion/Call To Action. This training includes hands-on exercises, interactive strategy sessions and office hours with the Higher Logic staff. Read below to see what Higher Logic Academy Live: Advanced Real Magnet Marketing Automation training has to offer.
$99 per person, includes printed training manual, breakfast, lunch and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
Attendees will learn how to use the Marketing Automation Enterprise powered by Real Magnet platform to create mailings, campaigns, and implement the best practices to successfully deploy marketing automation.
- Clients wanting to start (or re-vamp) campaigns and deploy marketing automation successfully.
- Clients that have either completed the Basic | New User | Real Magnet course OR those already familiar with templates, messages, and managing contacts.
- Bring Your Core Project Team: Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core marketing automation team.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions. Please remember to bring your WiFi enabled laptops. Then we have optional office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- What is Marketing Automation?
- Automation Tools
- Creating Listening Campaigns: Engagement & Lead Scoring
- Creating Campaigns: Welcome & Drip
- Creating Campaigns: Event Promotion/Call to Action
- Creating Campaigns: Landing Pages
- Office Hours (Optional)
5 pm Training Concludes
1919 North Lynn Street, 5th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
Still have unanswered questions, have you checked out our FAQ page?