Basic | Real Magnet:
This live, in-person training is focused on learning how to create all the basic objects needed to get started using your Marketing Automation Enterprise powered by Real Magnet platform. We will cover how to create templates, mailings and subscriber lists. This training includes hands-on exercises, interactive strategy sessions and office hours with the Higher Logic Client Success Team. Read below to see what this training has to offer.
$99 per person, includes printed training manual, breakfast, lunch and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
- You will learn how to use the Marketing Automation Enterprise powered by Real Magnet platform to use templates, create mailings, and manage data/subscriber lists.
- You will also discover and implement design and account best practices.
- Clients that are new to the Higher Logic Marketing Automation Enterprise powered by Real Magnet platform.
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core marketing automation team.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions. Please remember to bring your WiFi enabled laptops. Then we have optional office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Getting Started – Product Overview
- Designing Messages & Workshop Exercise
- Creating Your Own Templates
- Design Inspiration: Models and Samples
- Data and Integration
- Sending a Formal Message
- Best Practices for Your Account
Office Hours (Optional)
5 pm Training Concludes
Where is the training located?
1100 Wilson Blvd, 30th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209
*Enter the building and take the escalator to the second floor. Walk past the receptionist desk and take the elevator to the 30th floor.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
Still have unanswered questions, have you checked out our FAQ page?