Basic | Real Magnet:
This live, in-person training is focused on learning how to create all the basic objects needed to get started using your Marketing Automation Enterprise powered by Real Magnet platform. We will cover how to create templates, mailings and subscriber lists. This training includes hands-on exercises, interactive strategy sessions and office hours with the Higher Logic Client Success Team. Read below to see what this training has to offer.
$99 per person, includes printed training manual, breakfast, lunch and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
- You will learn how to use the Marketing Automation Enterprise powered by Real Magnet platform to use manage contacts, create message templates, design and send messages, message tracking and reporting, and account best practices.
- You will also discover and implement design and account best practices.
- Clients that are new to the Higher Logic Marketing Automation Enterprise powered by Real Magnet platform.
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core marketing automation team.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions. Please remember to bring your WiFi enabled laptops. Then we have optional office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Getting Started – Product Overview
- Managing Contacts and Data
- Creating Your Own Templates
- Designing Messages
- Testing and Sending a Message
- Tracking and Data for Messages
Office Hours (Optional)
5 pm Training Concludes
Where is the training located?
1100 Wilson Blvd, 30th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209
*Enter the building and take the escalator to the second floor. Walk past the receptionist desk and take the elevator to the 30th floor.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
What is your Inclement Weather Policy?
Higher Logic's Inclement Weather Policy is to be safe. If we are experiencing inclement weather and you do not feel safe traveling to training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will transfer your registration to another training date of your choice.
If our training facility (UVA Darden School of Business) closes due to inclement weather, we will notify our attendees as soon as possible to inform them of the closer. Higher Logic will transfer your registration to another training date of your choice.
Still have unanswered questions, have you checked out our FAQ page?