New for 2019!
This course includes training on the New Admin Experience -- Online Communities and features hands-on exercises, access to sandbox site for practice, and a Side-by-Side Comparison of the "Classic" versus "New Admin Experience."
This live, in-person training is focused on all things community management: strategy, engagement tactics, and technical tips to achieve your goals. Read below to see what Higher Logic Academy Live: Online Communities training has to offer.
$99 per person, includes printed training manual, breakfast, lunch and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
Attendees will discover how to implement the best practices for a successful launch (or re-launch) and grow their Higher Logic Online Community.
- New Higher Logic Online Communities clients
- Existing Higher Logic Online Communities clients wishing to re-launch their community
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please bring your core community project team.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions in the morning and early afternoon. Then we have option office hours time with the Client Success Team for questions specific to individual projects.
Schedule at a Glance:
8 am - 9 am Breakfast & Registration
9 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Getting Started – Platform Overview
- New Content: Side-by-Side Comparison of the "Classic" versus "New Admin Experience"
- Establishing Community Goals
- Benchmarks for a Healthy Community: Navigating Reports
- New Content: Updated Community Tracking Worksheet, Dashboards
- Launch and Re-Launch Strategy
- New Content: Includes the New Admin Experience Interface
- Configuring Your Site for Success
- Understanding Security Groups
- Configuring Communities
- Site Setup & Editing Themes
- Basic Automation Rules
- Mastering Moderation
Office Hours (Optional)
5 pm Training Concludes
Where is the training located?
Note: this training is not located in the Higher Logic office, but a few blocks away at 1100 Wilson Blvd, 30th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209. Enter the building and take the escalator to the second floor. Walk past the receptionist desk and take the elevator to the 30th floor.
What about meals/food allergies, parking, Metro, airports, and hotels?
We have you covered! Click here for those important logistical details.
Still have unanswered questions, have you checked out our FAQ page?