Online Community | Community Plus | Community Enterprise
Join the Higher Logic Education Team for Distance Learning!
This free distance learning training can be taken from your office or home -- no travel required. This Live training is identical to the in-person Higher Logic Academy and has hands-on lab exercises, group discussions/brainstorming sessions, ample opportunities to ask questions of the instructor, and time to interact with and learn from fellow academy attendees.
This training is focused on all things Microsites. Once you complete this hands-on, interactive workshop will emerge with a fully-configured Microsite template that you can use to launch to your chapters, sections, communities, and/or event communities.
We will also share Microsite design examples and mini case studies to inspire you.
- Create a best practices Microsite template.
- Apply design best practices to a Microsite template.
- Launch multiple Microsites and manage Microsite Administrator permissions.
- Customers that are licensed for the Microsites module [Online Communities] and need to launch or re-launch their Microsites.
- Customers that have basic proficiency in the Online Communities Content Management System (CMS) & New Admin Experience Page Designer (CMS) and are able to create/edit pages, content and site themes.
Schedule at a Glance:
1 pm ET Training Starts:
- Customizing your Microsite template
- Editing site navigation and content
- Including ads, polls, and a slide deck
- Adding syndicated content
- Managing site permissions
- Launching Microsites
5 pm ET | Training Concludes
5 - 6 pm ET | Optional Instructor Office Hours
How do I register?
Simply add their registration to the cart on the right-hand side of this page. A confirmation email with your Zoom Meeting instructions will be sent to you. Please register yourself and any colleagues that will be attending the training so we can prep a lab environment for everyone.
Questions? If you have any questions or trouble getting registered please email the Higher Logic Education Team or call us at (202) 360-4402 ext. 6 and we'll happily assist you.