Higher Logic Academy For Community Admins & Site Admins: Community Basics
Attend this training from your desk -- no travel required. You'll learn about the Higher Logic Online Community software so that you may manage your Community (Committee, Chapter, Section, Regional Users Group, or Special Interest Group, ect). Well explore community settings and adding content-- discussion posts, files, blogs, announcements, and events. You'll also learn how to use Higher Logic's Community tools & settings to communicate, connect, and engage with your Community.
What is Higher Logic?
Higher Logic is the company that makes the software Online Community that powers and allows you to manage your Community at your association or organization.
Who Should Attend this Training?
This training is designed for those with Community & Website Admin rights -- meaning you have the ability to administer and manage your Chapter, Section, Special Interest Group, or Regional Users Group settings. Association members, customers, staff, and volunteer webmasters/website editors are welcome and encouraged to attend our free training. Beginners are welcome!
Your Higher Logic Academy Trainer:
- What is Higher Logic?
- Community Basics
- Adding Community Content
- Discussions, Blogs, Events, Announcements, Libraries/Files
- Libraries -- Create Folders, Moving Files
- Setting Up & Managing Events
- Connect & Engage with your Community
- Email Community Members | Use this Functionality to Send a Direct Message to all your Community Members
- Manage Your Members
- Community Roster, Community Admins, Community Roles (Chair, Co-Chair Staff Liaison) to your Committee Roster
- Run Reports
- Customize your Community
- Landing Page| Use the Community HTML Area
- Update Community Description
- Questions? -- No Questions Left Unanswered
Lila Elliott | Senior Manager, Education | Higher Logic