NEW DATE! NEW LOCATION!
Please join us on September 25-26, 2014 for our fifth annual Higher Logic Users Group (HUG) Super Forum at the Crystal Gateway Marriott located just outside of the nation's capital in Arlington, VA. The 2014 HUG Super Forum is an exclusive two-day training, educational and social event for Higher Logic clients and partners who utilize Higher Logic's Connected Community.
HUG SUPER FORUM HOTEL/HEADQUARTERS
For your convenience, a group rate of $199/per night is available for all HUG Super Forum attendees at the Crystal Gateway Marriott. Reservations can be made online or by phone 1-877-212-5752. The group rate is available until September 1st so be sure to book early. You can also check out our Hotel & Travel page to get more specifics on the hotel.
- Create peer connections by sharing success stories with your fellow HUG members
- Attend strategy and technical consultations with the Higher Logic Orange Army
- Learn proven engagement strategies for success
- Gain inspiration to breathe new life into your community
- Over 15 hours of educational programming – view the Schedule-at-a-Glance.
- First Day: Keynote, Educational Training, Open House, and Welcome Reception
- Second Day: Educational Training, HUG Awards Ceremony, and Closing General Session
As an educational program related to the Certified Association Executive (CAE) examination content outline, full participation in the 2014 HUG Super Forum is eligible for 9 CAE credits.