At Higher Logic Learning Never Stops...
That’s why we provide you with a learning path to give you the
technical skills, product knowledge, and best practices for
sustainable client success.
Our complimentary in person product training course is crafted for
clients in the implementation phase, those new to Connected
Community and those who may need some extra help taking
your user engagement to the next level.
During the Higher Logic Academy you will:
- Join your peers at the Higher Logic Headquarters in Arlington, VA.
- Connect with the Client Success Team.
- Get up to speed with all things Connected Community.
- Meet 1:1 with your Implementation Project Manager.
- Expand your HUG network with fellow Higher Logic clients.
- Go back to the office with a configured site.
- Develop proven engagement strategies for success.
New for 2014!
We now have two different training tracks/day based on
the different project team roles. Clients are welcome to
attend one or both days based on their interests and roles.
Content Management System -- Hands on Training
We will cover advanced Connected Community configuration topics via
hands-on training. Everything from the Content Management System
(CMS), data synch, troubleshooting and more. This day is designed
for the Super Administrators and project managers that will be
responsible for daily site management, maintenance and configuration
of the community site.
Improving Member Engagement -- Interactive Strategy and
We will cover launch and beta testing plans, developing seed questions,
bi-directional content marketing, gamification and recording and reporting
metrics and more. This day is designed for membership,education,
marketing and communications teams that will be using and promoting the