Hi! We have two great webinars coming up this week that I wanted to pass along.
First, today, April 19th at 2:00pm US EDT
join us for What We Learned From Sending 685,163,990 Emails Last Year.
We'll explore proven strategies that increase results while saving time and money through an easy three-prong approach and real-life examples from other associations. Attendees can expect to learn how to:
- Create and automate campaigns proven to increase member engagement
- Improve opens and clicks through a customized email experience
- Create efficiencies to reduce your workload
Association Executives who attend this webinar live will receive 1 CAE credit. Click here to register!
Two days later, on Thursday, April 21st at 2:00pm US EDT we'll be joined by Brian McGrath from Mannix Marketing for Online Reputation Management: Steps Every Business Should Do to Ensure They Are Managing Their Online Reputation. We'll cover:
- How to become aware of what customers and competitors are saying about you using online tools and alerts.
- How to become proactive in encouraging positive and targeted messaging about your company and brand.
- Steps to take should there be negative feedback about your company.
Space is limited. Click here to register!
Hope to see you on the webinars!