Good afternoon HUG Members,
Higher Logic is launching year three of our Quality Improvement Program Once you receive the annual survey, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take three minutes to share your feedback on your experience with Higher Logic. By sharing your candid thoughts, it helps us create an action plan to drive customer- centric change, set the roadmap on product development, establish organizational priorities and focal points, and help improve processes to provide an unparalleled customer experience.
In our commitment to service excellence, I have shared with you the three key categories of improvements that we made across 2014 and into 2015 based on your feedback from last year.
- Upgrade to Bootstrap and Responsive Design – We are excited to migrate all of our clients on the new bootstrapped framework. These changes deliver a common/superior experience – one that is touch friendly, attractive across devices, and consistently styled.
- Built-in Automation Rules - Automation rules allow you to perform certain marketing, engagement and community management actions on an automatic, recurring basis based on criteria that you specify. They are also designed to replace some of the integration logic you formerly had to rely on us to build. The power is now in your hands!
- Reply by Email - Reply by email is live and universal. The ability to click “reply” in Outlook, Gmail, or phone leaves no barriers to members contributing.
- API Widget Builder – At HUG Super Forum, we unveiled the Widget Builder, a new and easier way to place Higher Logic powered content on other websites. Showcasing your community content on non-community sites, like your main organization website, is a fantastic way to make users aware of the vast user-generated resources housed in your community – and to draw those users in.
- Community Management Service – We are excited to launch our Community Management services, including expert support, monthly community management support, and helping with your launch. Please contact Carole Zdobyz, for more information on packaging and pricing.
- New Hires - Higher Logic hired additional support, development, implementation, and technical staff to align with our growing client base and meeting your needs to provide and quicker turnaround times and high touch service.
- Seamless Support -To provide a more seamless way to submit support tickets, you may now email firstname.lastname@example.org in lieu of going through the web interface. We hope this makes it less cumbersome to reach out to our support team. Our team also proactively creates support tickets on behalf of clients.
- Call-in Number - We have a call-in support number (202.360.4402) for you to reach a member of our support team during business hours.
Thank you again for participating in our Quality Improvement program. It’s a critical part of prioritizing our efforts to delight our clients. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.
Andy Steggles | President & Chief Customer Officer
Higher Logic, LLC | Arlington, VA | www.higherlogic.com
t. +1.202.559.7733 | c. +1.917.664.7218