Marketing automation is no longer the future of email marketing — it’s the here and now. As with any new device, piece of technology, or platform, we need to adapt to what is relevant.
Learning new tools can be hard, and finding the time to learn new tools can be even harder, but we’re here to help.
While we pride ourselves on the documentation and demonstrations we’re able to share with you, there really is no experience like working one-on-one with an industry expert – cue the Higher Logic Marketing Automation Managed Services Team.
You’ve heard the buzz about marketing automation, and you’ve seen the proof that it works – so what’s holding you back? Are you still feeling uneasy about diving into marketing automation?
Let’s sit down and map out your first campaign together. Here’s how to jump in (don’t worry, we’re standing by with life jackets!):
This advice is short and sweet.
- If your organization has members, you could be automating.
- Do you host an event or conference? You could be automating.
- If you’ve ever sent out a series of one-off emails labeled #1, #2, #3, you should be automating!
Make a Commitment
The opportunities are there, and marketing automation has SO much to offer. Make the commitment to automation now. Get buy-in from your board, director, or boss and build it into your strategic plan. Designate time to learn and understand the resources that are at your fingertips.
Bring in an Expert
Here’s the fun part! You’re not in this alone. We have a team of marketing and industry experts ready to help you execute your first campaign. We’ve seen — first hand — how even the simplest of automated campaigns can drastically increase ROI. Together we can:
- Look through some of your sent messages and understand how you are sending emails now. Let’s see where we can make improvements and identify some of those opportunities I was talking about.
- Talk goals and strategy. What do we want to accomplish with this campaign, and how are we going to do it?
- Map out and build your first campaign flow. A blank canvas can seem daunting, but think of the possibilities! Our team knows the tools, and what’s worked for your peers – so let us help you get started.
Review & Repeat
The best part about working with a dedicated strategist is that we’ll help implement best practices from the start. We’ll share the knowledge we’ve acquired to create successful campaigns, and you’ll have a tool that you can use over and over again!#Informz#RealMagnet#MarketingandCommunications#GeneralInterest#RealMagnet#Informz#marketingautomation
Already got your feet wet with marketing automation and looking to take it to the next level? Don’t forget to check out our Marketing Automation community here on HUG!
Please contact us with your marketing automation questions, or to connect with the Managed Services Team!