In September, Informz announced they had completed their integration with Higher Logic. The integration allows lists created by automation rules in a Higher Logic community to be used as target groups in Informz.
Higher Logic’s automation rules can create a workflow in your community to do a variety of things, give badges, send an email, put members into a security group, and create a “List” of people. Automation Rules can be defined by using and combining over 100 different conditions to pinpoint specific members like: those who don’t have a picture, those who are mentoring and volunteering, or those who are highly engaged in your community.
Because of the new integration between Higher Logic and Informz, this “List” is now available in Informz as a target group. You may be asking “What’s the big deal?” since you can already send email from within Higher Logic’s automation rules. This is true, but Higher Logic is a community platform, not an email marketing platform.
Informz is the leading digital marketing provider for associations and nonprofits. Their powerful email marketing platform, marketing automation tools and expert services, are designed to help you get your message to the right people at the right time. Using target groups derived from Higher Logic means that you can create fully automated campaigns that send targeted emails to drive community engagement – all based on a member’s activity within your community. The automation can help you save time by allowing you to set up welcome, nurture, and re-engagement campaigns and eliminate the burden of one-off blast emails, while the relevancy of the behavior-based content coupled with Informz leading email deliverability rates can help improve ROI by effectively driving more awareness and engagement in your community.
And because Informz is an email marketing platform, you can do many things that aren't possible in the Higher Logic platform. You can preview your message in different email clients to make sure it looks correct. You can track clicks on links in your messages sent from Informz. You can even see who hasn't opened your message and send them a different message using their marketing automation tools.
Dynamic segmentation is another feature in Informz that allows you to customize your message based on what you know about your recipient. So those that are participating in your community might get one version of your email and those who aren’t get a different version. If there was a great discussion in one of your communities, those are members of that community don’t need to see an article about it, but everyone else should. Members who are highly engaged might be put into one renewal campaign, and those who aren’t might be put into a different campaign.
And because Informz is an email marketing and marketing automation platform, you get lots of other features, such as:
- The Campaign Designer, which acts as a virtual whiteboard to design fully automated campaigns based on member activity.
- An email template gallery and drag-and-drop tools make the email creation process a breeze.
- Easy-to-read campaign reports that give you a clear view of how email campaigns are performing.
- The Virtual Inbox gives you the ability to preview your email in dozens of email clients before you hit send.
- Send Time Optimization, which enables you to automatically send emails when individuals are most likely to open based on past behavior.
- Dedicated ISP Relations Team to keep your communications up-to-date with changing regulations and industry best practices.
- A dedicated eMarketing Advisor provides personalized support and acts as an extension of your team.
To learn more about the Informz integration to Higher Logic, visit http://www.informz.com/products/integrations/informz-for-higher-logic/.