Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Beginners and Non-Techies
Higher Logic Staff Directory
Meet Your Product Advisory Council
Higher Logic Super Forum
SNAP! Product Training
Higher Logic Academy
Post a Message
Share a Resource
Join a Community
Documentation & Support
SNAP! Product Training Archives
Resources for New Admins
CSS Knowledge Bank
User Control Name
Parameters to use for the above displayed user control
NumberToShow="5" ShowIfNotLoggedIn="True" ShowCompanyName="True" ShowName="True" ShowPicture="True" ShowLocation="True" ShowRegister="True" RegisterText="Register Now!" ImageMaxHeight="50" ImageMaxWidth="50" ShowEventName="True" IgnoreHLAdmin="False"
- The member key of the user viewing the control. This is the membership system's key, not the Higher Logic key.
- The title to show at the top of this control. If not supplied, no title will show.
- The text to show if no data is returned using the given criteria.
- The text to show if no data is returned using the given criteria and the user is not logged in.
- Whether or not to hide the control if no data is found. If true, the control will be hidden if no data is found; if false or not supplied the NoDataText message will be shown
- The member key of the user viewing the control if not logged in. This is the membership system's key, not the Higher Logic key.
User Control Parameters for control: ws:Attendee
- The number of attendees to show in the list. The default is 5.
- if true (default), will show the control if the user is not logged in. If false, the control will be invisible if the user is not logged in.
- If true (default), will show the picture of the attendees in the list. if false it will not.
– If true (default), will show the names of the attendees in the list. if false it will not.
– If true (default), will show the company names of the attendees in the list. if false it will not.
– if true (default), will show the city and state code for US or Canadian address or city and country code for all others.
– The CalendarEventKey to the event to look at. If not supplied use the next (chronologically) event that is accepting registrations
- If true (default) and the user is not Registered for the event in EventKey, the control will show the RegisterText as a link and clicking the link will go to the RegisterUrl. If false, it will not show the RegisterText.
- The text to show if showing the user is not Registered for the event in EventKey. Default is "Register Now".
- The URL to go to when the button is pressed if showing the RegisterText. Default is the Registration page associated with the EventKey.
- Set the profile image height. if not supplied, use the default value 50.
- Set the profile image width. if not supplied, use the default value 50.
- If true(Default), shows the Event name.
- Gets or sets an indicator of whether or not to show the admin blogs. Default false.
Higher Logic | 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 400, Arlington, VA 22209 | email@example.com | (202) 360-4402
Powered by Higher Logic