™, the leader in social media and collaboration solutions for associations, not-for-profits and member-based organizations worldwide, presents THE TEN COOLEST EXAMPLES OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SUCCESS THIS YEAR
on Thursday, November 7 at 2:00PM Eastern.
We searched the association community for paramount examples of social success.
And we’ve assembled a panel of association professionals paving the way and leading the charge in exploration of collaborative technology. These social media trailblazers will share with you their user stories and each provide a unique moment of innovation to the conversation. So how does an association professional become a social media trailblazer? In particular, how do you blaze a trail?
Here are the steps that will apply to this session:
TRAIL WARNINGS (FOR FUN):
- Chart the course. Trailblazers are known for being innovators. They welcome problems and gain momentum by overcoming them. Start by understanding the culture of your membership, look for their needs, and be mindful of small details. Ask, will this make their professional life easier?
- Assess the challenges and opportunities. It’s your job to know what your members need…even before they need it.
- Look for unmovable obstacles or large roadblocks. You need to have the ability to find out which obstacles continue to hinder change and determine ways to address it.
- Rally your team. It’s always more fun to hike with peers. Talk, share and learn the strengths of your team. Be thoughtful as you set off on your journey.
- Enjoy the view! The results of your hard work will pay off. Watching your member engagement data grow, seeing retention rates increase and discovering new community evangelists are just the beginning.
- Words of wisdom from this session can and will be shared.
- If you have a trailblazer moment, you’re expected to shout it out!
- Bring your team – we promise no poisonous plants or fallen trees.
- Trails disrupt nature, questions do not.
HIGHER LOGIC CLIENT PANEL & HOST
NAVIGATE YOUR ONLINE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Session dialogue facilitator: Meet Lauren Wolfe, Interactive Marketing & New Media, Higher Logic
HAVE QUESTIONS? Submit your questions in advance
or bring them to the webinar! Also, plan to network with your peers in the real-time chat log – it’s the best place to share new ideas and learn from each other.
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAILBLAZER
about the 2013 Learning Series Program. All webinars are complimentary, interactive and designed to build community. Plus, collect all four badges, receive four CAE credits and be entered to win the grand prize.