It’s a strategic workshop!
Epic PR Group and Culture That Works are hosting a strategic workshop and book launch party, and you’re invited! The theme is defining and communicating your organization’s culture. Below are just a few of the topics we’ll explore:
- The four business capacities your organization must adopt to attract top talent, retain customers and stay competitive.
- The art of creating a culture focused on timing and flexibility to make you a better leader, communicator, marketer, and crisis manager.
- Results over process: How a shift in focus and communications can promote better collaboration at all levels of your organization.
- Walk away with a culture communications score to access and make changes that are real and permanent.
It’s also a book launch!
The workshop leaders will draw from their books, SPIKE Your Brand ROI: How to Maximize Reputation and Get Results by Adele Cehrs, and When Millennials Take Over: Preparing For The Ridiculously Optimistic Future of Business by Maddie Grant and Jamie Notter. Both books are included in the workshop fee.
It's also a cancer fundraiser!
We're also taking this opportunity to celebrate Jamie Notter's recent victory over larynx cancer. Part of our proceeds will be donated to a cancer charity that YOU nominate at the event (random drawing will choose the charity). If we're going to learn about culture and communications, we might as well kick cancer's ass in the process, right? That's what Jamie did.
It’s a party!
After the workshop, we hope you’ll join Adele, Maddie and Jamie for light refreshments, wine, and beer.
- Strategic Retreat: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Party: 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Higher Logic HQ’s
- When: October 8, 2015