Join Higher Logic for Distance Learning!
Perfect for our regional customers who are unable to travel to our in-person events, this free distance learning training can be taken from your office -- no travel required.
This course will provide you with the advanced technical knowledge and engagement tactics necessary to successfully manage a Higher Logic Online Community site. You will learn about the New Admin Experience: Online Communities via hands-on exercises and access to a sandbox site to practice your technical skills. We’ll also explore engagement strategies and advanced community management skills. And, you’ll discover how to use Automation Rules, Security Groups, and the CMS to personalize your Online Community site for your users.
Schedule at a Glance:
11 am Training Starts | Morning Sessions:
- Pre-Lesson: New Admin Experience: Navigation
- Lesson 1: Using the Using the Page Designer & Content Management System
- Lesson 2: Using & Configuring Widgets (Starts)
Lunch Break 12:30 pm-1:30 pm
1:30 pm Afternoon Sessions:
- Lesson 2: Using & Configuring Widgets (Concludes)
- Lesson 3: Engagement Tactics
- Lesson 4: Advanced Automation Rules
- Lesson 5: Personalization & Advanced Site Security
6 pm Training Concludes
6-7 pm | Optional | Instructor Office Hours
Click here to download a detailed course agenda and learning objectives.
Please click here to visit our cancellation policy page.
Attendees will discover how to implement the best practices for a successful launch (or re-launch) and grow their Higher Logic Online Community.
- Customers that have completed the Basic Online Communities course
Bring Your Core Project Team:
Higher Logic Academy Live is a "train the trainer" program. Please register no more than four members of your core community project team to this training so we have space for everyone to attend.