That’s why we provide you with free in-person training to help you succeed.
Our Higher Logic Academy Live course is crafted for clients in the implementation phase, those new to Higher Logic communities and those who may need some extra help taking your user engagement to the next level.
During the Higher Logic Academy Live you will:
- Discover key Community Management techniques
- Connect with the Client Success Team
- Get the hands on technical training you need to run the Higher Logic platform
- Meet 1:1 with your Implementation Project Manager
- Expand your HUG network with fellow Higher Logic clients
- Develop proven engagement strategies for success
Please carefully review the sample agendas for Day One -- Beginners, Day Two -- Intermediate, and Day Three -- Advanced to ensure you select the appropriate day(s) to attend.
What Day(s) Should I attend?
Clients may attend any single day or combination of days of training. New clients are encouraged to attend Days 1 and 2. Existing clients are recommended to attend Day 2 and/or 3, as the material on Day 1 is for those who are brand new to Higher Logic. Not sure what day(s) to attend? Just ask!
Make sure to register for the Higher Logic Academy Live as soon as possible. Our training room only holds so many learners and we typically fill those spots each month. Academy Full? We do maintain a wait list so email Erin Liberatore, Administration Assistant to be added to the wait list.
Still have questions? We have you covered! Just email Lila Elliott, Senior Manager Education.
Or call her at (202) 559-1310 and she will assist you.