Mentor Match Distance Learning Workshop:
Join Higher Logic for Distance Learning!
Perfect for our regional customers who are unable to travel to our in-person events, this free distance learning training can be taken from your office -- no travel required.
Mentoring programs are a great way to connect both seasoned community members and young professionals alike. We've seen how Mentoring provides real value and nurtures relationships on your community site.
There is plenty to consider when launching a mentoring program. What is the best way to configure Mentor Match? How do you guarantee matches? How can you get both mentors and mentees to participate and buy into the program? Lastly, how do you find time to manage it all?
During this training you'll learn how to successfully configure, launch and sustain mentoring programs.
- Configure Mentor and Mentee enrollment forms, profiles, and Mentoring Directory.
- Use Best Practices templates and program plans to launch and sustain your mentoring program.
- Use reports to calculate the positive impacts and results of your mentoring program.
- Deploy Automation Rules to streamline and increase program success.
- Discover customer Mentor Match success stories and Best Practices tactics.
- Customers that are licensed for or interested in the Mentor Match module [Online Communities] and need to launch or re-launch their events on their site.
- Customers that have basic proficiency in the Online Communities New Admin experience navigation.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions.
Schedule at a Glance:
1 pm | Training Starts
- Setup the Mentor and Mentee enrollment forms.
- Configure the Mentor and Mentee directory search/profiles.
- Run reports and matching Mentors with Mentees.
- Configure Mentor Match Automation rules.
- Using Best Practices to increase Mentoring program participation.
5 pm | Training Concludes