Join the Higher Logic Education Team for Distance Learning!
This free distance learning training can be taken from your office or home -- no travel required. This Live training has ample opportunities to ask questions of the instructor, and time to interact with and learn from fellow academy attendees.
Course Description & Learning Objectives
Event Manager is an optional add-on module that allows community leaders the tools to schedule any type of meeting or event — from free webinars to multi-day conferences with paid registration. This powerful event management and registration tool designed to handle end-to-end collection and processing of all your registration data.
During this training, you'll learn the advanced skills needed to configure complex events using the Event Manager module. You'll also discover some of the Education Team's favorite tips, tricks, and advanced configuration settings that we use daily to manage events.
- How to configure a complex Multi Day Conference that includes pre-conference workshops, add on registration options, and pricing determined by both membership type and Early, Regular, and Late registration periods.
- How to use Repeating Events setup functionality to create event series.
- How to utilize Event Manager's Reporting Features, Custom Event Email Templates, and Automation Rules to communicate to your attendees before, during and after your event.
- Discover helpful Tips, Tricks, and "Hacks" to help you organize, promote and run your events successfully.
- How to use Events Widgets and the Content Management System (CMS) to create custom Event Type landing pages to promote your events.
Community Plus, Community Enterprise, Community, Higher Logic Thrive Community, Event Manager
- New Higher Logic customers that need to set up events using the Event Manager module.
- Existing Higher Logic customers wishing to re-launch their events.
- Those with Super Administrator rights in their Online Community site.