Join the Higher Logic Education Team for Distance Learning!
This free distance learning training can be taken from your office or home -- no travel required. This Live training is identical to the in person workshops and has hands-on lab exercises, group discussions/brainstorming sessions, ample opportunities to ask questions of the instructor, and opportunities to interact with fellow workshop attendees.
How do I register?
Simply add their registration to the cart on the right-hand side of this page. A confirmation email with your Zoom Meeting instructions will be sent to you. Please register yourself and any colleagues that will be attending the training so we can prep a lab environment for everyone.
Questions? If you have any questions or trouble getting registered please email the Higher Logic Education Team or call us at (202) 360-4402 ext. 6 and we'll happily assist you.
Volunteer Manager/Customer Advocacy Manager Workshop:
This training teach you how to correctly configure the Volunteer/Customer Advocacy module within the Online Communities platform.
We will also share mini case studies and examples of successful volunteer and customer advocacy programs and best practices you apply to your program to launch and sustain a successful program.
- Setup Volunteer/Customer Advocacy Types.
- Configure Volunteer/Advocacy application forms.
- Configure Volunteer/Customer Advocacy Point, run reports, and manage the Volunteer/Customer Advocacy dashboard.
- Launch and sustain a successful volunteer/customer advocacy program using best practices.
- Customers that are licensed for or interested in the Volunteer/Customer Advocacy module [Online Communities] and need to launch or re-launch their Volunteer/Customer Advocacy program.
- Customers that have basic proficiency in the Online Communities New Admin experience navigation.
Schedule at a Glance:
1pm Training Starts
- Configuring Volunteer/Customer Advocacy Types
- Setting up Volunteer/Customer Advocacy Form(s)
- Managing Volunteer/Customer Advocacy opportunities.
- Reporting, Dashboards, and Configuring Volunteer/Customer Advocacy Points.
- Best Practices, Mini Case Studies, and Examples.
Optional Instructor Office Hours5 pm Training Concludes
5-6 pm Instructor Office Hours (Optional)