Event Manager Distance Learning Workshop:
Join the Higher Logic Education Team for Distance Learning!
This free distance learning training can be taken from your office or home -- no travel required. This Live training is identical to the in-person Higher Logic Academy and has hands-on lab exercises, group discussions/brainstorming sessions, ample opportunities to ask questions of the instructor, and time to interact with and learn from fellow academy attendees.
The Event Manager module allows community leaders the tools to schedule and administer any type of meeting or event — from free webinars to multi-day conferences with paid registration. This powerful event management and registration tool designed to handle end-to-end collection and processing of all your registration data.
Click Here for a Detailed Agenda
- Use Event Types to set up and organize your events.
- How to select and configure the correct event registration option for your event(s) (Simple, RSVP, External or Full).
- How to utilize Event Manager's reporting features, custom event email templates, and Automation Rules to communicate to your attendees before, during and after your event.
- Discover helpful Tips, Tricks and New Event Manager Functionality to help you organize, promote and run your events successfully.
- As always, we'll leave plenty of time for your event manager questions, so please bring them.
- Customers that are licensed for or interested in the Event Manager module [Online Communities] and need to launch or re-launch their events on their site.
- Customers that have basic proficiency in the Online Communities New Admin experience navigation.
Our training includes hands-on technical exercises and interactive strategy sessions.
Schedule at a Glance:
1 pm | Training Starts
- Configuring Event Types.
- Setting up events, managing registration configurations, and selecting and connecting to a payment provider.
- Customizing event email templates and configuring Automation Rules.
- Expert tips, tricks, and "hacks" to successfully promote, manage, and report on events.
6 pm | Training Concludes