Webinar | Event Engagement Training:
Please Note: If your organization does not have our newest offering in response to the COVID-19 crisis, our free Event Engagement product or is not considering licensing this free product, this training will not be applicable.
This free webinar training will teach you how to configure and launch your Virtual Event Community using our newest product called Event Engagement. This training is not a discussion on the subject of Event Engagement, but rather how to use our Event Engagement software product to host a virtual conference.
This free webinar training will teach you how to configure and launch your Virtual Event Community.
We'll use a mix of step-by-step demos that will teach you everything that you'll need to do to launch your virtual event. We'll share documentation and training resources. And we'll share Engagement Strategy Tip Sheets to help your sponsors, attendees, and speakers connect before, during, and after your virtual event. You'll have ample opportunities to ask questions of the instructor and time to connect with and learn from your fellow webinar attendees.
- Customers that are licensed for Event Engagement Module and launching their Virtual Event Community.
- No prior knowledge of Higher Logic? We've got you've covered! We'll teach you everything you need to know-- beginners are welcome!
Click Here for a Detailed Agenda (Coming Soon)
Schedule at a Glance:
1 pm | Training Starts
- Event Engagement Product Overview & Navigation
- Updating the Homepage
- Registration Link, Event Date, Participant Count, Speaker Count, Sponsor Logos/Links, Social Media Links, Footer/Contact Information
- Creating & Editing Tracks
- Adding Breakout & Keynote Sessions to a Track
- Live Sessions
- Recorded Sessions
- On-Demand Webinars
- Connecting your Web Conferencing & Streaming Video Tools:
- Zoom, GoToWebinar, WebEx, YouTube, Vimeo
2:30-2:45 pm | Break
- Session Search & the Virtual Event Schedule
- Loading your Attendees, Speakers & Sponsors into your Virtual Event
- Adding your Newly Registered Attendees, Speakers, & Sponsors
- Granting Administrative (Super Admin) Rights
- Promoting your Keynotes
- Searching for Speakers
- Searching for Attendees
- Building Engagement Before, During, & After your Virtual Event
- Engagement Strategy Tip Sheets, Resources, & Best Practices
| Webinar Training Concludes
5:00 - 6:00 pm | (Optional) Instructor Office Hours
Higher Logic Products & Strategies Covered: