Join the Higher Logic Education Team for Distance Learning!
This free distance learning training can be taken from your office or home -- no travel required. This Live training has ample opportunities to ask questions of the instructor, and time to interact with and learn from fellow academy attendees.
Course Description & Learning Objectives
During this training, you'll learn the basic skills needed to configure events using the Event Manager module. Event Manager is an optional add-on module that allows community leaders the tools to schedule any type of meeting or event — from free webinars to multi-day conferences with paid registration. This powerful event management and registration tool designed to handle end-to-end collection and processing of all your registration data.
- Use Event Types to set up and organize your events.
- How to select and configure the correct Event Registration option for your event(s) (Simple, RSVP, External, Calendar, or Full).
- How to set up and select an Event Payment Provider (Stripe, Cyber Source, PayPal) to collect funds for paid events.
- How to Create Events and Manage Registrations. We'll walk through setting up some common events such as a free educational webinar, a Chapter/Section Luncheon, and a Full Day Workshop.
- How to Manage Event Creation Permissions to allow or restrict, (Community Members, Community Administrators, and/or Super Administrators) to create events.
Community Plus, Community Enterprise, Community, Higher Logic Thrive Community, Event Manager
- New Higher Logic customers that need to set up events using the Event Manager module.
- Existing Higher Logic customers wishing to re-launch their events.
- Those with Super Administrator rights in their Online Community site.