We recommend that you go through the following checklist to ensure your site is setup for success for your Virtual Conference.
Some Things to Consider First
- Site colors and logo have been applied
- Event Homepage is updated with Event Date, # of Attendees, # of Sessions, etc
- External Registration site URL correctly goes to your registration site
- Sponsor logos are created and link to sponsor website, if applicable
- Site links (social links, footer, header) are correct
- Assigned additional Super Admins to assist in tracks/session creation or site setup, if applicable
- Final list of registrants (attendees, speakers, sponsors) have been loaded
- Registrants have been segmented into Attendee, Speaker and Sponsors
- Generated and sent a Set Password email to all registrants
Tracks, Sessions, Discussions
Searching the Site
The following section is not part of the checklist, but may be useful for attendees to go through to familiarize themselves with the functionality of your Event Engagement site.
Registrants (End Users) Help Guide