That’s why we provide you with a learning path to give you the technical skills, product knowledge, and best practices for sustainable client success.
Our complimentary, in-person product training course is crafted for clients in the implementation phase, those new to Higher Logic communities and those who may need some extra help taking
your user engagement to the next level.
During the Higher Logic Academy you will:
- Join your peers at the Higher Logic Headquarters in Arlington, VA
- Discover key Community Management techniques
- Connect with the Client Success Team
- Get the hands on technical training you need to run the Higher Logic platform
- Meet 1:1 with your Implementation Project Manager
- Expand your HUG network with fellow Higher Logic clients
- Develop proven engagement strategies for success
Should I attend?
Higher Logic employs a "train the trainer" methodology at the academy. We’ve re-vamped the material to maximize the learning opportunities for our new and existing community managers. All new clients and new points-of-contact are encouraged to attend both days. We recommend existing clients only attend Day 2, as the material on Day 1 is for those who are brand new to Higher Logic.
We have you covered! Just email Lila Elliott, Senior Manager Education.
Or call her at (202) 559-1310 and she will assist you.