Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
HL Community Managers
Higher Logic Staff Directory
Meet Your Product Advisory Council
Higher Logic Super Forum
SF 2015 Winners
SNAP! Product Training
Higher Logic Academy
Post a Message
Share a Resource
Join a Community
Documentation & Support
SNAP! Product Training Archives
Client Example/Go-to-Market Library
Resources for New Admins
CSS Knowledge Bank
User Control Name
Parameters to use for the above displayed user control
NumberToShow="5" ShowIfNotLoggedIn="True" ShowCompanyName="True" ShowName="True" ShowPicture="True" ShowLocation="True" ShowRegister="True" RegisterText="Register Now!" ImageMaxHeight="50" ImageMaxWidth="50" ShowEventName="True" IgnoreHLAdmin="False"
- The member key of the user viewing the control. This is the membership system's key, not the Higher Logic key.
- The title to show at the top of this control. If not supplied, no title will show.
- The text to show if no data is returned using the given criteria.
- The text to show if no data is returned using the given criteria and the user is not logged in.
- Whether or not to hide the control if no data is found. If true, the control will be hidden if no data is found; if false or not supplied the NoDataText message will be shown
- The member key of the user viewing the control if not logged in. This is the membership system's key, not the Higher Logic key.
User Control Parameters for control: ws:Attendee
- The number of attendees to show in the list. The default is 5.
- if true (default), will show the control if the user is not logged in. If false, the control will be invisible if the user is not logged in.
- If true (default), will show the picture of the attendees in the list. if false it will not.
– If true (default), will show the names of the attendees in the list. if false it will not.
– If true (default), will show the company names of the attendees in the list. if false it will not.
– if true (default), will show the city and state code for US or Canadian address or city and country code for all others.
– The CalendarEventKey to the event to look at. If not supplied use the next (chronologically) event that is accepting registrations
- If true (default) and the user is not Registered for the event in EventKey, the control will show the RegisterText as a link and clicking the link will go to the RegisterUrl. If false, it will not show the RegisterText.
- The text to show if showing the user is not Registered for the event in EventKey. Default is "Register Now".
- The URL to go to when the button is pressed if showing the RegisterText. Default is the Registration page associated with the EventKey.
- Set the profile image height. if not supplied, use the default value 50.
- Set the profile image width. if not supplied, use the default value 50.
- If true(Default), shows the Event name.
- Gets or sets an indicator of whether or not to show the admin blogs. Default false.
Higher Logic | 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 400, Arlington, VA 22209 | email@example.com | (202) 360-4402
Powered by Higher Logic
Add a tag
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :