Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
HL Community Managers
Higher Logic Staff Directory
Meet Your Product Advisory Council
Higher Logic Super Forum
SF 2015 Winners
SNAP! Product Training
Higher Logic Academy
Post a Message
Share a Resource
Join a Community
Documentation & Support
SNAP! Product Training Archives
Client Example/Go-to-Market Library
Resources for New Admins
CSS Knowledge Bank
Log in to see this information
Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.
User Control Name
Parameters to use for the above displayed user control
NumberToShow="5" HideIfNoData="False" TitleLength="50" DescriptionLength="100" ContributedByText="By:" PostedInText="Posted in:" MoreLinkText="More" AddDocumentLinkText="add document" AddDocumentToolTipText="Add Document" IsFavorites="False" ShowPicture="True" ShowProfileLink="True" ShowContributor="True" ShowPostDateTime="True" ShowLibraryName="True" ShowDescription="True" ShowAllLibrariesDocuments="False" ShowMyDocuments="False" ShowMoreLink="False" ShowAddDocumentLink="True" IgnoreStaff="False" Columns="1" HideIfNoCommunityLibrary="False" IgnoreHLAdmin="False" ImageMaxHeight="50" ImageMaxWidth="50" PostedInLength="30" ShowDocumentTitle="True" ShowThumbnails="False"
- The member key of the user viewing the control. This is the membership system's key, not the Higher Logic key.
- The title to show at the top of this control. If not supplied, no title will show.
- The Cascading Style Sheet class used to wrap the entire control.
- The text to show if no data is returned using the given criteria.
- The text to show if no data is returned using the given criteria and the user is not logged in.
- Whether or not to hide the control if no data is found. If true, the control will be hidden if no data is found; if false or not supplied the NoDataText message will be shown
- The member key of the user viewing the control if not logged in. This is the membership system's key, not the Higher Logic key.
User Control Prameters for Control ws:MyDocuments
- Gets or set the maximum number of documents that will show at one time. The default is 5.
- The number of characters of the title to show. The default is 50.
- The number of characters of the description to show if ShowDescription is true. The default is 100.
- The text that shows in front of the contributor’s name in the by line. Default is “By:” Only shows if ShowContributor is true.
- The text that shows in front of the Resource Library name. Only shows if ShowLibraryName is true.
- The member key of the person whose documents or favorites we want to show.
- Gets or sets the key of the library from which the documents will come. If not suppied the CommunityKey or MicrositeKey will be used (in that order) to determine the appropriate library.
- Gets or sets an indicator of whether or not to show the admin documents.
- If true (false is the default) shows the contributor’s favorites rather than the contributor’s uploaded documents.
- If true (flase is the default) shows the picture of the person who did the post (as a link to their profile).
- if true (false is the default) shows the link to the profile of the person who did the post.
- If true (default), will show the name of the person who made the post; if false it will not.
- If true (default), will show the date and time the post was made; if false it will not.
- If true (default), will show the name of the Library in which the post was made; if false it will not.
- If true (default), will show the some or all of the description of the entry; if false it will not.
- Gets or sets the ShowAllLibrariesDocuments. If ShowAllLibrariesDocuments=true, display all libraries documents. If ShowAllLibrariesDocuments=false, display only the specific library documents.
- Whether to show my documents only.
- Gets or sets an indicator of whether or not to show add document link.
- Add document link text.
- Add document link tool tip text.
- Gets or sets an indicator of whether or not to show more link.
- The text of the "More" documents.
- We can set the more link Url by this property.
- The target window or frame in which to the page that shows the document description opens.
- The number of columns of documents to show. Will mostly be used with the image and video thumbnails but could be used for list.
- A comma delimited list of FileTypeCategories to include in the list. If blank, include them all. But could be like "Video" to show only videos. Or "Video, Image" to show both videos and images.
- Hides if thers is no community Library there. Default value is false.
- Gets or sets an indicator of whether or not to show the admin blogs.
- To manage the more link url.
- To limit the lenght of Posted Inn Library name. Default value is 30.
- If true(Default) , shows the document title.
- Shows the file thumbnails, if set to true. Default is false.
-Gets or set the oldest document create date that can be shown in this list. The default is 6 months back from today. (Please enter the date in mm/dd/yyyy format)
Higher Logic | 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 400, Arlington, VA 22209 | email@example.com | (202) 360-4402
Powered by Higher Logic
Add a tag
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :