Higher Logic is launching year two of our Quality Improvement Program survey. Once you receive the annual survey, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take three minutes to share your feedback on your experience with Higher Logic. By sharing your candid thoughts, it helps us create an action plan to drive customer- centric change, set the roadmap on product development, establish organizational priorities and focal points, and help improve processes to provide an unparalleled customer experience.
In our commitment to service excellence, I have shared with you the four categories of improvements that we made across 2013 and into 2014 based on your feedback last year.
1. Connected Community User Experience (Available features, HL Admin functions, Site design, Ease of use):
- We are offering complimentary site upgrades which entails our best practice homepage (per request). This new site includes a simplified navigation and content items on the homepage to improve your members user experience and make the communities more intuitive. If you have been live for over a year, please submit a support ticket, and we will create a new "beta" site featuring an upgraded version of your homepage. Once you sign off on it, we will make it live.
- Our development team is currently working on a user experience revitalization
- We are creating a new widget builder and enhancing our API availability
- We have completely revamped the CCAdmin feature for Community Admins to mange their sites seamlessly
- Moderation by Community Admins is now available
- We are launching responsive design
- We have made multiple performance enhancements to increase your members accessibility and experience on the community site
- There's a new "My Settings" page which makes it easier for your members to modify their subscription settings, notifications, and profile preferences.
- We are working on improving inbound email functionality and providing email and deliverability statistics
- Our new reporting functionality is now available with a myriad of robust reporting that you can analyze to better track and benchmark your engagement.
2. Product Training (Documentation, Product Releases, Topics, Frequency of Sessions)
- In July of 2013, Higher Logic launched Higher Logic Academy, a two-day training session in our Arlington, VA office. We've had over 100 Academy graduates since launching the pilot. If anyone has a new Community Manager or would simply like a refresher on engagement strategies and product training, we welcome to you to register for our Academy session that is hosted monthly. In our commitment to ensuring you are successful in managing your community sites, this educational opportunity is complimentary.
- We are continuing to offer monthly SNAP Training - Social Networking and Product Training sessions on germane, topical areas to help you learn the Connected Community software better.
- Mark Eichler, our Product Manger, will continue leading release webinars to help you understand the new features and functionality of our product releases.
3. Higher Logic Communication (Frequency, Transparency, Professionalism, Proactiveness)
- We launched HUG Buzz, our new client newsletter that aggregates the top highlights of HUG, including product releases, upcoming events, most popular Go-To-Market documents, and helpful marking and community management tips and tricks. HUG Buzz will be sent by our Sr. Manager of Client Communications, Angelika Lipkin, every other month.
- Higher Logic created a new Client Communications division of our Client Success department to ensure very client receives at least one one-hour engagement call per year to ensure your community sites are successful and you're abreast of the latest and greatest Higher Logic features, functionality, and learning opportunities.
4. Support (Timeliness, Quality of Resolution, Usability of Online Support, Resources on HUG, Knowledge of Support Advisor)
- Higher Logic has hired additional support, development, implementation, and technical staff to align with our growing client base and meeting your needs in a more efficient and higher quality manner.
- We have enhanced your user experience in HUG by redesigning the site and archiving older content.
- We have also transitioned all of our product documentation to our new Knowledge Base center in HUG. This provides excellent search capabilities and knowledge base articles to help you learn the nuances of making changes to your community site.
We look forward to continuing to learn from you how we can improve into 2014 and what areas we're excelling in. Once you receive the survey from me, please spend a few minutes telling us your opinions so we can review and act on your comments. This is fundamental for us to realize our goals and continuous effort to improve your experience with us.